Manufacturer Disclaimer Statement
Porsche, 911, 914, 928, 944, 986, 996, 997, Boxster, Cayman, Carrera, Targa, and the Porsche crest are all registered trademarks of Porsche AG. Use of unapproved parts may alter factory warranty, emissions, aerodynamics, or fuel consumption.
Please note that while some of our products are decorated with the Porsche name or Porsche crest, no affiliation, connection with, sponsorship, or approval with Porsche AG is intended.
Service and Repairs:
We love working on cars and stand behind our work.
We warranty our repairs and parts for 2 years/24,000 miles - whichever occurs first. Repairs or replacement will be done at our option after review and inspection of the problem. Repairs or replacements can only be done at TRE Motorsports, Inc. There are instances where we cannot warranty our work. The following is a list of some of the items we do not cover:
1) Racing Purposes - If your vehicle is used on the track for either driver's education or all the way to wheel to wheel racing, TRE Motorsports, Inc. is not responsible for repairs or damage that may ensue from such activity.
2) Custom modifications - Any modifications that fall outside the norm of original street use are not covered under warranty.
3) Negligence or Abuse - Any damage arising from negligent care or use of the vehicle or abuse outside the specifications outlined by the manufacturer are not covered under our warranty.
4) Sometimes a client provides the parts needed in the repair of their car. TRE only warrants the labor performed by us in these cases. A premium will be applied on the labor charge when the client supplies their own parts. This premium rate is determined on the scope of the job. We will discuss this with you to set the rate prior to starting the work.
5) Secondhand/Used parts - Sometimes a used or secondhand part(s) is/are used in the repair of your car. The parts portion of your warranty is limited to what the vendor who supplied it offers. This may range from no warranty to 1 year depending on the part and application. The labor portion is also dependant on the length of the parts warranty. At our option we MAY extend our labor warranty.
The above is covered by the Uniform Commercial Code of Business Practices.
Our Parts are warranted to fit the application they are designed for. No other warranties are expressed or implied. Since some of the parts contravene local or federal vehicle codes, it is the responsibility of the buyer to check to make sure they will meet the codes. Otherwise there is no warranty expressed or implied from TRE Motorsports, Inc that the parts will meet these codes.
All our parts are deemed "For Racing Purposes Only".
Vehicle racing is an inherently dangerous sport with significant risk of personal injury or even death. When a user participates in vehicle racing and/or track events, he accepts the risk inherent therein. TRE Motorsports, Inc., its employees, and affiliates makes no warranty that the use of its products or parts guarantees personal safety or freedom from physical injury or operates as a life saving device.
TRE MOTORSPORTS, INC.'S PRODUCTS AND PARTS ARE SOLD "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER. EXPRESS WARRANTIES, IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED. THE ENTIRE RISK OF QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND PARTS IS WITH THE BUYER, USER, SUBSEQUENT USER, OR AGENT THEREOF (HEREIN "USER"). SHOULD SUCH PRODUCTS OR PARTS PROVE DEFECTIVE FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER AND NOT THE MANUFACTURER(S), DISTRIBUTOR(S), OR RETAILER(S), ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICES OR REPAIR AS RESULT OF A PART(S) FAILING.
TRE Motorsports, Inc. disclaims all liability for any special, direct, incidental or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, the loss of life or limb, or damages due to bodily or personal injury, which may arise or result from the sale, installation, or use of any of its products and parts.
It is the user's responsibility to inspect and verify the dimensions, specifications, and performance of all products and parts as being appropriate for the use to which the user will put them prior to any actual installation and/or use of said products and parts.
TRE Motorsports, Inc.'s products and parts are to be inspected by the user before each use for evidence of damage, defect or wear. Any deviation by the user from the manufacturer's specifications concerning use, maintenance, repair, alterations and modifications constitutes willful negligence.
The installation of TRE Motorsports, Inc.'s products or parts may adversely affect other vehicle components, safety equipment or manufactured goods (collectively "goods"). TRE Motorsports, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage to other goods, or bodily injury that may arise due to failure of other goods, due to installation and/or use, either proper or improper, of its products or parts.
The liability of TRE Motorsports, Inc. is limited to the replacement of defective products or parts found under examination by manufacturer to be defective in material or workmanship within 60 days after purchase, and which has not been caused by an accident, improper use, alteration, tampering, excessive use, misuse, modification or abuse. The damage of the user shall be deemed liquidated in the costs of replacement of the product or part.
TRE Motorsports, Inc. assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, diagrams, pictures, illustrations or text in these instructions or the documents contained herewith.
By purchasing or using this product, the user agrees that if any provision of this Disclaimer is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future law, such provision shall be fully severed from the Disclaimer and this Disclaimer shall be construed and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision never comprised a part hereof, and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by the illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision, there shall be added automatically as part of this Disclaimer a provision as similar in its terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may be possible and be legal, valid and enforceable.
***All orders sold to and/or shipped within CA, subject to 9.75% sales tax.***